With the holidays around the corner, you cannot avoid the great sales coming up during Cyber Monday. This year it lands on November 26. It is great to see the family for Thanksgiving there is no need to leave the table for Black Friday sales. There are plenty of stores that open their doors very early. They shouldn’t even call it Black Friday they should call it Black week. Some stores start their sales way before Black Friday hits.
This whole Black Friday has gotten so competitive that stores are opening their doors earlier and earlier every year. The reason for this is that all these retail stores are competing on the biggest spending day of the year. They want all of the customers to come to their store for their deals.
Typically these are the top-selling retail stores.
Save yourself from looking for parking in a fully loaded parking structure. Spend time with the family during family dinners. Don’t allow a department store with a few discounts get you from spending time with your family. Make your family a priority and spend that quality time at home than in a shopping center. There is no telling what kind of people come out of the rocks for television deals. The Black Friday deals only work if you were to camp out to get dibs on the items that are hot.
This is why many opt-out from Black Friday and jump into the Cyber Monday deals.
It is so much easier to get them delivered instead of going into the store. You can pick and choose from the size, to the color, to the quantity. If you go to a store on Black Friday, they are only going to have what is in stock. Employees might suggest purchasing online, but then again employees don’t have that time when it comes to Black Friday sales. They are just there to either fold clothing that gets messed up, help you with a fitting room (so no one steals), maybe help you with a size, and take your money at the register. There is only so much employees can do in retail stores when there are big sales going on. Lets not forget the temps that are only there for the holidays.
Website That will make a killing this year of 2018
- Amazon will continue many of the same deals they had for Black Friday. Amazon Echo devices, Fire HDTV, Amazon Fire HD Tablets, the Kindle Paperwhite, and many other Amazon smart home accessories will have a discount.
- Walmart will try to fill the gaps that Amazon is missing. Google Home devices, Samsung and Vizio 4K TVs, laptops, and home appliances.
- TVs will be at their lowest prices of the year, but make sure to check an online Cyber Monday ad or two.
- Huge price drops on laptops, Chromebooks, and Lenovo computers will continue, and we may even see some laptop deals not featured in during Black Friday. Some stores have even already released a Cyber Monday ad.
- Mobile carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon will continue the great deals on smartphones and plans we saw very early on, most likely on the new iPhone XS and iPhone XR.
- Video game consoles like the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox will continue to have some steep discounts.
- Smartwatches and other great wearables will be on sale.